| His cute Thanksgiving onesie. Please note that this is a 6 month onesie. And he was not even 2 months old at Thanksgiving! Granted it was a bit loose, but still!! My baby is growing up way to fast! |
Monday, January 6, 2014
Thanksgiving 2013
Thanksgiving may have not been spent with family this year, but we still had a great day! At first we were going to do our own little celebration and make a very non-traditional Thanksgiving dinner, since Michael and I don't like turkey. But then we got an invitation to spend it with a bunch of people in our ward. We enjoyed a delicious dinner, lots of yummy desserts (I tried out a new donut recipe- pumpkin donuts- they were a hit!), and some fun games. It was great spending it with friends, and getting to know people in our ward a little better. And Michael and I agree that it was a much more exciting day than if we had celebrated Thanksgiving on our own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment