I turned 23 last month and had such a wonderful day! It started out with a breakfast delivery and some pretty flower from Becca, Bronson and miss Evie.
 |
| Beautiful flowers from Bronson and my visiting teacher |
Then it was time to head downtown to meet Michael for lunch. We went to this little Greek place just a couple blocks from Michael's office. So yummy...I love Greek food and I could eat it all the time!
 |
| Visiting Daddy at work |
Perhaps the highlight of my day was an afternoon nap with Collin! Funny how my idea of fun is sleeping these days ;) Collin normally sleeps in his own crib, but occasionally I love to just cuddle him in our bed and join him for his afternoon nap!
 |
| Sweet Snuggles |
Later that day we enjoyed a simple evening together as a family. We ate BLT's, and Michael surprised me some yummy chocolate desserts. Which made for delicious dessert for the rest of the week :) And the best surprise of all was my birthday gift from Michael...a rocking chair for Collin's room. We haven't actually bought it yet, Michael wanted me to be able to shop for it myself (smart man!). But I can't wait to get it and be able to rock my sweet baby in it!
 |
| Had to get a birthday picture with my baby boy before bed. He was a good boy and went right to sleep so Mommy and Daddy could enjoy a quiet evening together. |
 |
Finding out my birthday present. Michael made a little word scramble for me to solve and hid the letters in a book he I picked out for me ;) |
No comments:
Post a Comment