A while back, more like the end of February, I had to "do something different" with a spouse or significant other for a class assignment. Michael had been to this hole-in-the-wall place with his boss called, Joe's Cafe. He had been raving about it every since and kept telling me he would take me someday. So we decided to do kill two birds with one stone and went one Saturday morning for a "breakfast date". And he was right....It was DELICIOUS! We finished off our breakfast date with a trip to Costco. Romantic. I know. But really, I love grocery shopping with Michael, he makes sure I stick to the list! :)
My plate...hash browns, sunny side up eggs (my favorite) and 4 super thick slices of the best bacon I have ever had! oh, and a side of toast
Michael with his food. He got a super big omelet, with a whole bunch of yummy mix-ins. He finished it all, and managed to help polish off mine as well. Lets just say we were both so full, we didn't bother eating again until dinner!
YAY for an update!!! It's fun hearing about what you guys are up to! I need to have Madi and Elle check out these posts and pics. Elle's really big into learning all her aunt and uncles names right now! Miss you guys!! Love you!
ReplyDelete