Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pictures

A while back I was told that a certain, adorable nephew of mine wanted to see more pictures of his Aunt Joci and Uncle Michael. So here are a few just for Tyler and whoever else cares to look. 

At a BYU Basketball game. It was pretty cool to see the infamous Jimmer play in person. 
(ps. sometimes its hard to get Michael to take a serious picture) 
A Date Night In...Movie and some homemade cookies. 
Yummy!
 

 No bake cookies. A recent favorite in our house. Half with chocolate, for me. And half without, for Michael (and yes I know it looks like I have more, but I just made mine smaller)

Ready to settle in for a Movie one night. 

Funny Story...One time Michael had a paper due. He started it the night before it was due. Stayed up till 5 am and then got up at 7 am. This is the result of a long day of class and work on only 2 hours of sleep.

Making Valentine's Day dinner. Michael thought it was really tasty! 

Michael and his yummy Valentine's dinner for me. I didn't get home from class until 7. He was in the kitchen making some tasty sweet and sour chicken. He is quite the gourmet! (and I love that he is!) He also had picked up a pie for desert, and a movie and popcorn for the remainder of the evening. Not only did he make a special dinner for Valentine's, but he makes dinner every Monday night, since my class doesnt get out until late. He really is so sweet!



2 comments:

  1. Is Michael ever on you left side in a picture or you on his right? Tyler and I have enjoyed looking at the pictures and reading about your goings on...
    Good luck on your finals. Say hello to the testing center for me! I don't ever have to take a test in there again, and it's a really good feeling (even 11 years later!)
    Love you guys!
    This is not Brittany, she just has a horrible habit of not logging out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only if he is taking the picture :) And Im sorry but I am currently giving the testing center the silent treatment. But in 2 years when we are on speaking terms again, I will be sure to say hi.

    ReplyDelete