*UPDATED*
I love checking things off my list!!
I work best when I have a to-do-list, it keeps me on track, I am more productive, and feel more accomplished. Michael has been bugging me to update the blog, and I have really wanted to, too. So here is my To-Post-List: A list of post ideas that I have been meaning to do and some things that you can look forward to reading about. The only hard thing is all my pictures are on my computer at home, and I have lots of free time at work. Perhaps I will need to bring my laptop to work some day. Hopefully I will get them posted soon. Until now here is my list to keep me motivated! To-Post-List
Easter- Yosemite Camping Trip
- Michael's Graduation
Mom's Visit/Decorating our apartment- Summer-to-do-list
New Callings"Future Mother" Mother's day gift- Wedding Pictures (finally!!!)
LOVE the list!!!!! And keep up the bugging Michael- I wanna see all these posts up there soon!! :) I did see a bunch of pictures from your Yosemite trip on FB though- SO FUN!!! Spencer and I went after our first year anniversary and it's something I'll never forget! We dying to go back!!
ReplyDelete