A couple of weeks ago Michael and I went to a corn maze with some friends. It was so much fun and totally worth the $10 a person. I had never done a corn maze before, and that was fun, but not as fun as all the other attractions Cornbelly's had. We looked at some intricately carved pumpkins, played on hay bales raced rubber duckies, climbed up into a princess castle, sat in Cinderella's carriage, raced blow-up horses (that was hilarious and more of a work out then you would expect. I really wish I had gotten some pictures, but they probably wouldn't have turned out anyways since we were all laughing so hard!). Oh and did I mention we got kicked out? It was pretty lame, some of the guys thought it would be fun to pull each other around in a wagon that we didn't know was only intended for little kids. They security guy was pretty rude and just told us to leave without giving us any kind of warning. It was close to closing time and we had done everything we wanted so we just apologized and left. We had a good laugh about it when we got to our cars! Despite the ending it was a really fun night! The following day Michael and I headed to Logan to meet our new niece, Bailey. More to come on that later!!
Ps. the pictures are in no particular order.
Court and her new boyfriend
Michael wouldn't come take a picture with me, so I decided to make him jealous!
President Hinckley and BYU...we are still trying to decide if they are real pumpkins or not. Michael thinks yes, I think no. What do you think?
Courtney Made It!!
Bus Driver Courtney
And I was the passenger
Michael wanted a silly picture
Ryan and Eric
Court and the infamous wagon
I never pass up these cutouts! I love getting pictures in them.
Lost somewhere in the maze.
We Made It!!
Although we are pretty sure we accidentally crossed into the 2nd maze, oh well!
The whole group:
Michael, Me, Courtney, Ryan, Eric, Aaron and Kathryn.
Hooray for updates! Looks like a fun pumpkin patch. We did a corn maze this year for Brittany's birthday. We hadn't ever done one, and it was a lot of fun. The best part was we let the kids figure out where to go, by looking at the maze on paper! They had to work together and with a little help from Shaun, we did it! (I was on Tyler and camera duty. He moves at his own pace so we just tried to keep up!)
ReplyDeleteMichael, those pumpkins are totally fake! They look neat though!
Enjoy the end of the semester! It will be over before you know it!
Hugs from Minnesota!
Look at you guys- having all sorts of FUN!!!! Glad to see an update- FINALLY! You just gotta promise to be super good about posting once you have a kid- that's all I ask! :) So, we're coming to Utah on Dec. 1st but don't get in until like 10pm. We'll be in Logan all day Friday, then in SLC most of the day Saturday and finally to Provo Saturday evening and Sunday. We'll need to touch base with you guys and see when will be best to come by and meet Michael FINALLY!!! We fly home Monday morning and then pick up the keys to our new place that afternoon and hopefully move in the next day! Busy times- but SO EXCITING!! Can't wait to see you guys! Love you!
ReplyDeletePS. I added a pic on my last post- of mom, dad, and the girls with Truly. you'd like it! :)