I dont know where to start with catching up on my blog posts...It's kind of a daunting task! So I think I will just pick up with current happenings in the Coon home and then do an occasional flash back from the past 6 months or so.
But to fill you in: Michael and I had a wonderful 4 month long summer break of absolutely no homework, quite a bit of work, but plenty of fun. We did lots of things around here, and even found time to fit in a vacation or 2! Now we are more than half way through a new semester and as busy as ever. Michael is in his first semester of his MPA (masters of public administration) program and I am now a Junior and crossing my fingers that I can graduate next December, a semester early...but I will keep you posted on that! We are anxiously awaiting the holidays, our 1st anniversary, getting to spend time with both our families and to take a much needed break from school.
No comments:
Post a Comment