15 months later and I am finally sharing with you some of our wedding pictures. I am embarrassed that it has taken so long for me to do this post. Granted we didnt get them until 5 months after our wedding. But thats another story. I am very pleased with the way they turned out. We got a lot of great shots, even though we had to take them inside due to the rain. We were truly blessed that we were able to use this beautiful house! And it made all the hassle of dealing with the rain worth it when we started taking the pictures at the grand piano...those are my absolute FAVORITE!! I can't wait to someday own a piano and have those hanging by it. Anyways there are way to many to post on here, but here are just a few, ok maybe a lot, of my favorites. If you want to see the rest you can go
here
 |
| Sad this is the only picture of the back of my dress. I LOVED it, just wish I had gotten a full length shot. |
 |
| Had to get a picture with our purple umbrella. It was a perfect match with our wedding colors! |
 |
| Love this picture of M. I think he is just the handsomest man alive! |
No comments:
Post a Comment