This Thanksgiving I think its safe to say we were all so thankful for Derrick and to be a family of 4! (And I was extremely grateful to not still be pregnant!)
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
Thanksgiving 2015
Thanksgiving this year (well I guess technically last year) was a simple one. Derrick was only a few days old and some friends in our ward were kind enough to invite us to join their family for dinner. We brought a few dishes, Michael did all the cooking and shopping! Well I guess Collin helped with the rolls :)
I was kicking myself for forgetting to ask them to take a family picture of us. By the time I remembered I was the only one not in my pj's so Derrick and I posed for a couple pictures. So glad we did or else we would have missed his adorable smile!
This Thanksgiving I think its safe to say we were all so thankful for Derrick and to be a family of 4! (And I was extremely grateful to not still be pregnant!)
This Thanksgiving I think its safe to say we were all so thankful for Derrick and to be a family of 4! (And I was extremely grateful to not still be pregnant!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment