Thursday, June 9, 2011

Things I am looking forward to!

The list, in no particular order. Can you believe that this is all happening before the end of June...this is going to be one busy month! 

  1. Our (immediate) family reunion at my Aunt and Uncle's new house over the 4th of July. I cant wait to see my family, eat lots of yummy food, play games, enjoy the sun (and convince Michael that I "need" a floppy hat to protect me from those harmful UV rays) and just relax! 
  2. The Manti Temple pageant. I have never been, but Michael says it is lots of fun. 
  3. Our 6 month anniversary. Im not usually in to celebrating the months, but its on a Saturday so I figured why not, and I cant believe how fast the time has flown! The plan for our anniversary date is: go out for lunch (lunch is cheaper than dinner), maybe do a little shopping at the mall, eat leftover wedding cake that we still have in our freezer (I have been rationing it!) and perhaps get a redbox for a relaxing night at home.
  4. The Jenkins family reunion. Most of the people will be old or distant cousins that I have never met. But my Aunt, Grandma, and 2 of my siblings will be there will be there with their families so it will fun. Plus, it will get us pumped up and excited for the next weekend which is the 4th of July/Family Reunion! Oh, and its in Roy, Michael's old stompin' grounds so he is excited to show me around. 
  5. A weekend in Park City with Michael's parents and siblings at the condo they rent for a week every summer. Hopefully we will get to explore a bit of the city. I hear old town is fun, and they have some outlets! And to top it all off, the place has a pool so I am hoping for some nice weather so I can get some swim/sun time in!
  6. A double date to the Pizza factory. We got this awesome coupon for dinner for 4 for only $20!
  7. Girl's night next week- Jessica and I are going to do a session at the Temple, while Courtney does baptisms for the dead. Then we are going to treat ourselves to ice cream :) I cant wait for someday when Court is endowed then we can all do a session together!
And a picture, just because I like it. Plus, you cant go 3 post without including one, then it just gets boring!

    2 comments:

    1. The blog looks great. Now, I just need to do some work on mine. I will gladly share my login with you, if you are looking for something to do :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I LOVE what you've done to the blog! I adore your top header picture! So cute! Now what I DON'T like is that your list of "things to look forward to" does NOT include us in it! Maybe you guys should squeeze a trip to DC in there! We'd make sure to show you the time of your life! :) Oh how we wish we were coming to UT. I feel like we're always missing out. Make sure you talk about us lots and maybe print some pics of our family to hang up so everyone can feel of our presence! :)
      Anyway, I do have to tell you how excited Madi and Elle were to get your letter (it came Monday)- it was seriously the highlight of the week! Seriously!! Those Princess pictures were awesome! Thanks Joc!! You're such a amazing aunt - thanks for thinking of my girls! Love you so much!

      ReplyDelete