Sunday, October 14, 2012

St. Louis Zoo

Of all the free things in St. Louis the Zoo was one of our favorites. I went by myself, one time with Erica and Charles. And one time Michael and I went and just happened to run into Josh, Erica and Charles- It was a fun surprise! It certainly isn't anything huge like the San Diego Zoo, but still lots of fun. Our favorite was the Penguin exhibit (probably since it was the best place to escape the heat!) Here are some pictures from our various trips!
Michael with the turtles from Ecuador (where he served his mission)

Feeding time for the penguins. 
Cooling off in the Penguin exhibit. 
Brown Bear Brown Bear what do you see?
 The brown bear getting a treat. He was a great catcher! (sorry its side ways)
I spy 3 Hippos! I decided to get the smooshed penny with the hippo in memory of these guys. They were just so fun to watch swim around and around! 

Enjoying the live music, and letting our feet take a break after walking all afternoon. 

Sea Lion Kisses! 

1 comment: