Thursday, March 20, 2014

Collin's Latest Trick!

He is sitting up all by himself! He did it for the first time (for longer than just a couple seconds) on March 11. I sat him on the bed and he sat up for a couple seconds and then toppled over. But I decided to give it another try and pulled out the camera...he surprised me and sat on his own for nearly 30 seconds!! I was so shocked and excited! I had to immediately text Michael and post the video on my family Facebook page. Within a few days he had pretty much mastered it and is now able to sit on his own for a few minutes. He is certainly still wobbly and gets tired- but it amazes me how quickly he figured it out! I sure love our smart little cookie!
This is the first time he sat up. I love the ending and how he lands perfectly on my pillow! 

The next day practicing on the conference table at Daddy's work.
Michael was working late so we took him dinner. 
First time sitting up in the shopping cart! It was a really quick trip into Hobby Lobby. He seemed to enjoy it, but certainly didn't look very comfortable! I think I might wait a little longer to try again, or at least only do it for quick trips. 
I love looking into the living room and seeing him sitting in the middle of the rug!
He looks like such a big boy! 
A shot from his 5 month photo shoot
Michael was getting him ready for bed- he was SO tired and all of a sudden just burst into tears. Sad, but I think he has the most adorable sad face! So of course I had to snap a picture ;) 
He had some pretty great bed head one morning! 
You know, just chilling on my bed and eating his books. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG Jocelyn Collin is such a cutie!!!! That video of him sitting up made me melt! Also I cannot believe he's already eating baby cereal!!!! You and Michael look adorable in your photos from the show. I'm so impressed with this blog situation- videos and everything!! Keep it up cause seeing pictures of Collin always makes me smile!! Love you!!!! -Chloe

    ReplyDelete