Saturday, September 12, 2015

Sea Center

We have a great little sea center down the street from where we live. It's a tiny little place with a few big, wall size aquariums, a few small ones and a touch tank that Collin loves! And did I mention that it's free?! Collin and I loved to walk down when  the weather was cooler, now we drive, and see the fish. They even have a couple times a week that you can watch them feed the fish, although we have been avoiding it during the busy summer. One Saturday in March they had a nature day with lots of fun hands on things for the kids to do. Collin was still a little young for some of it but he surprised Michael and I by being so brave and touching a little alligator and snake. Since then he really has had no fear of touching live animals, sometimes he's a little too fearless! 



No comments:

Post a Comment