Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Puppy Dog Face

Collin has certainly mastered the puppy dog face! And I think it is the most adorable face ever! I love to capture it on camera whenever possible, and have quite the collection of "sad" pictures. Don't worry, I am not denying my son of the comfort and attention that he needs. Collin will sometimes just burst out in tears- especially if I set him down or walk out of his sight, or as evident in some of these pictures randomly while playing with a toy- and I like to to capture those moments. It helps me from getting frustrated when he is being so needy ;)
This is my favorite! 
One second happily playing. The next...
I sat him down for literally 10 seconds! 
I guess he didn't want Daddy to put his pj's on. 
Done with tummy time

3 comments:

  1. He is so Adorable When are you coming up next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Syd! If all goes according to plan I will be coming up with Boppi and Grandpa Al for the reunion in WY! I'll be in Camarillo for a few weeks too...you should try to get your parents to go on a road trip to CA :)

      Delete
  2. What CUTE pics - sad faces and all!!! :) Collin is an absolute doll! Makes me miss you guys way too much though! I'm loving all your updates! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete